4 Kegel Exercises to Surprise Your Wife Before Sleep
Are you looking for a way to surprise your wife and improve your intimate life at the same time? Look no further! In this blog post, we will discuss four kegel exercises that you can do before sleep to gain muscle, lose weight, and increase your metabolism. These exercises are not only beneficial for your physical health but also for your relationship. So, let’s dive in and discover the power of kegel exercises!
1. The Basic Kegel Exercise
The basic kegel exercise is a simple yet effective way to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. To perform this exercise, follow these steps:
- Find a comfortable position, such as lying down or sitting.
- Contract your pelvic floor muscles by imagining that you are stopping the flow of urine.
- Hold the contraction for 5 seconds, then release.
- Repeat this exercise 10-15 times.
By regularly practicing the basic kegel exercise, you can improve the strength of your pelvic floor muscles, leading to better control over your bladder and increased sexual satisfaction for both you and your partner.
2. The Bridge Pose
The bridge pose is a yoga exercise that not only targets your pelvic floor muscles but also helps to strengthen your core and glutes. Here’s how to do it:
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground.
- Place your arms by your sides, palms facing down.
- Engage your core muscles and lift your hips off the ground, creating a bridge shape with your body.
- Hold this position for 10-15 seconds, then slowly lower your hips back down.
- Repeat the bridge pose 5-10 times.
Not only will the bridge pose help to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, but it will also tone your glutes and improve your overall posture.
3. The Squat
The squat is a versatile exercise that targets multiple muscle groups, including your pelvic floor muscles. To perform a squat:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Engage your core and lower your body as if you are sitting back into a chair.
- Keep your weight in your heels and your knees behind your toes.
- Lower yourself as far as you comfortably can, then push through your heels to return to the starting position.
- Repeat the squat 10-12 times.
By incorporating squats into your exercise routine, you can strengthen your pelvic floor muscles and improve your overall lower body strength.
4. The Pelvic Tilt
The pelvic tilt is a simple exercise that can be done anywhere, anytime. Here’s how to do it:
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
- Place your hands on your hips or hold onto a stable surface for support.
- Tilt your pelvis forward, arching your lower back.
- Hold this position for a few seconds, then tilt your pelvis backward, rounding your lower back.
- Repeat the pelvic tilt 10-15 times.
The pelvic tilt exercise helps to improve the flexibility and strength of your pelvic floor muscles, leading to better bladder control and increased sexual pleasure.
By incorporating these four kegel exercises into your daily routine, you can surprise your wife with your improved muscle strength, weight loss, increased metabolism, and overall physical well-being. Remember to start slowly and gradually increase the intensity of your workouts. Consistency is key, so make kegel exercises a regular part of your fitness routine. Your wife will be amazed by the positive changes in your body and your relationship!